Tips for Eating a Healthy Diet
Follow the tips below to help you follow a healthy diet
- Eat at least five portions of fruit or vegtables a day.
- The main part of your diet should be complex carbohydrates (pasta, potatoes, grain, bread)
- Try to eat not too much fat. No fat is not good for you though!
- Try to eat a very varied diet so that you get a good range of vitamins and minerals
- Eat plenty of oily fish
- Eat regularly throughout the day. Starving yourself will lead to binging.
- Try not to eat food with too much added salt or sugar
- Drink enough fluid. Water is best.